This release includes a styling update to the out-of-the-box social media sharing icons, replacing the Twitter bird icon with the “X” logo. (😑…)
- Prevent resubmission of Pages navigation editor to avoid accidentally overwriting ongoing work.
- Fixed an issue in LiveWhale calendar where non-existent group calendars or event URLs would show the main calendar (or get stuck in a redirect loop). Both cases now properly provide 404 Not Found responses.
- Fixed an edge-case issue where certain Firefox plugins could cause onclick actions (like uploading images) to not function.
- Fixed an edge-case error where Content Length headers could sometimes be wrong the first time an API feed gets downloaded. That header is now removed when showing feed results.
- Fixed an issue where the “Subscribe” event type list might not auto-populate correctly if the lw_cal_categories.html component were styled with additional HTML between the list item and the form label.
- Fixed an issue with custom image code that used % for height or width, causing the missing value to be miscalculated. Now, when % is found in height or width, the other value will be left as-is.
- When using allRows() on an SQL query, you can now specify the field value to return in the foreach loop, rather than an array of values.
- When creating XPHP conditionals you can now use type=”get-array” or type=”post-array” to account for cases where type=”get/post” and type=”array” would both apply. This can allow checking for contains=”” values against a GET or POST array, like a series of form checkboxes for instance.
- Adjusted the log rotation schedule for more frequent storage savings.
- Fixed an incompatibility with MySQL and PHP 8.1.
- Improved PHP 8.1 compatibility and addressed some errors.
- Fixed a PHP 8.1 compatibility error affecting “Link to checked events” in the Shared Event manager.
September 15, 2023