- By request, the public submission form tag and event type checkboxes now use explicit rather than implicit form labelling.
- In the back-end, sidebar filters will now always show the “By group:” filter, even if your current group is the only one containing content of the current type.
- Fixed an issue where users with permissions to edit their own group weren’t easily able to access the group and user editors, especially when switching groups.
- Fixed an issue where requiring custom fields in a back-end editor could sometimes prevent saving of links or linked copies.
- Fixed a bug for calendars using the front-end location filter would show a location’s ID rather than its name when selected.
- Fixed an issue where event RSVPs with payments attached could be mis-calculated for dollar amounts greater than $1,000.
- Fixed an issue where X-LIVEWHALE-CUSTOM fields in linked calendars would not import properly when containing certain characters in the variable name.
- Fixed the ALT text that displayed for images in an editor when more than one image was attached.
- Fixed the “Copy to clipboard” button in the Privacy settings for “Anyone with the Link.”
- Fixed an issue where the widget editor preview could sometimes not paginate properly when setting group=”me”.
- Fixed an edge case issue where a file include that starts with a noscript could have the noscript dropped from the output.
- Fixed a bug that separated sibling XPHP variables in WYSIWYG fields and wrapped each in parent markup.
- LiveWhale CMS Only: Fixed an issue where an additional LiveWhale form attached to an event RSVP would not have its required fields validated if none of the additional form fields were filled out.
- Updated codebase for PHP 8.1 compatibility.
April 14, 2023