- When a previously-cached widget template is moved or deleted, LiveWhale now falls back to the cached version and logs an error for the missing template.
- Fixed an issue where slideshow galleries could sometimes improperly wrap content when rendering.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally the widget variable in format_widget would be moved on save depending on the HTML around it.
- Fixed an issue where widgets wouldn’t support results going inside an HTML select dropdown, and restored the ability to override format_widget on the public submission form location and tags selectors.
- Fixed an issue with the file widget that could cause certain kinds of GET vars to be truncated when including via URL.
- Improved the exclude_duplicates widget setting to behave more accurately when individual widgets are expired, added, or removed from a group of exclude_duplicates widgets on a page.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause events to not display when navigating into the past in the frontend calendar.
- Fixed an issue where accordions inserted into an event wouldn’t always function properly for logged-out users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause webp images to be generated that were too large in file size.
- Fixed a bug that caused a JS error when a public submission form contained a form element with no action attribute.
- LiveWhale CMS/Storyteller (Issues Feature)
- Apostrophes and colons are now allowed in Issue names.
- Adjusted the issues manager to offer separate links to the live issue and the preview that includes hidden content.
- Fixed an issue where an Issues details page could not utilize XPHP vars for custom fields.
- Added support for the details_share variable (save and share links) on Issue details pages.
- LiveWhale CMS Only
- Fixed an issue where customized form submission notification emails could not use individual variables for submitted data.
- Added a list of available XPHP variables in the current request to the LiveWhale debug view.
- Upgraded npm json5 and http-cache-semantics submodules to resolve security vulnerabilities.
February 24, 2023
Other Recent Releases
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.10.5 6/23/2023
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.10.4 6/2/2023
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.10.3 5/19/2023
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.10.2 5/5/2023
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.10.1 5/1/2023
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.10.0 4/28/2023
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.9.3 4/20/2023
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.9.2 4/14/2023