- Restored tags to the JSON v1 API results for blogs, blurbs, files, galleries, images, pages, and profiles which had erroneously been removed.
- Fixed an issue introduced by changes to the Google Maps API which could prevent users from successfully plotting an event on a map.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the bulk/quick upload tools from failing to save images.
- Fixed an issue (introduced in LiveWhale 2.2.0) that removed the hostname from iCal Subscribe links on the calendar.
- Fixed an issue where widgets that make heavy use of spaces for indentation could trigger an URL length warning in the widget editor preview panel.
- Fixed an issue where the event type manager did not display an error when attempting to add a duplicate event type.
- Fixed an issue where a “widget” variable inside a <tbody> tag could be reformatted incorrectly when saving a widget.
- Fixed an issue where placeholder CSS classes from a content layout might be left behind even after the placeholder is filled in.
- Added an exception to the code that wraps WYSIWYG fields in paragraph tags for image captions and image credits, since those typically get custom wrapping and formatting in front-end displays.
- Fixed the formatting of event cost in an event details view such that it is wrapped in a paragraph tag only when “other” is selected as a cost type.
- Fixed an issue where widget might not appear correctly when placed inside another widget’s formatting using simple conditional logic (curly brackets).
- Fixed an issue that prevented sorting the back-end news manager by a custom date range.
- Fixed an issue that caused European-style date strings to be incorrectly formatted when returned by the public JSON endpoint.
- Fix bug that prevented format starred field from showing in the Widget Editor when a value was present.
- Fixed an issue where an inside a comment block for a compiled stylesheet could cause incorrect formatting in the resulting stylesheet output.
- LiveWhale CMS Only
- Fixed an issue that prevented Places widgets from properly rendering a map in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where exported profile CSVs would have an incorrectly formatted header row.
- Fixed an issue which could cause indentation to change from tabs to spaces upon first time creation of a page from a template.
- Updated the JSON5 NPM submodule to fix a vulnerability identified by NPM audit.
January 13, 2023
Other Recent Releases
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.7.3 12/16/2022
What’s New in LiveWhale 2.7.2 12/2/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.7.1 11/15/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.7.0 11/11/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.6.0 10/28/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.5.0 10/14/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.4.1 9/30/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.4.0 9/9/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.3.0 8/19/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.2.0 7/29/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.1.0 7/15/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.0.1 7/1/2022
What’s new in LiveWhale 2.0.0 6/20/2022