- Fixed an issue where a zero-prefixed custom variable value had the zero dropped in /live/json endpoint responses.
- Added a details_canonical_url variable to all details templates, pointing to the canonical url for the item being viewed.
- Made the expiration of page cache after editing dynamic content more reliable, especially when taking a previously-hidden item live. This can help prevent a case where publishing a hidden item could show a cached 404 error.
- Fixed an issue where external images associated with a Linked Calendar feed might not display in the frontend calendar list view.
- Fixed an issue where a Linked Calendar might not use the iCal image (provided using ATTACH) for all events in a repeating series.
- Fixed an issue where a required custom field for events could prevent calendar events from refreshing properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused Content Layouts to be hidden from the Insert menu in LiveWhale Calendar, even when layouts had been defined in your _ingredients.
- Restored ability to customize the dimensions of the image slideshow when viewing a details template (using image_width, image_height, thumb_width, and thumb_height on the details widget).
- LiveWhale CMS Only: Fixed an issue that could cause profile data source syncing to execute with a delay.
- Fixed a particular scenario which could cause a custom global application from not executing on the frontend.
December 16, 2022